Computational Acoustics Technical Committee (CA TC)
The technical scope of the Computational Acoustics Technical Committee (CA TC) includes the following topics:
- Numerical methods for acoustic wave propagation, scattering, structural interactions, and other acoustically related phenomena.
- Optimization, parallelization, and acceleration of computational algorithms.
- Validation, benchmarking, and uncertainty analysis in computational models.
- Computational learning methods, data analytics, and visualization.
- Practical utilization of acoustical computations for engineering and noise control, and integration into other simulations.
CA TC meeting slides Chicago, May 11, 2023.
We are looking for nice computational graphics to add to our site! Let the TC Chair (Keith Wilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you have one!
Winners from the Chicago meeting have been posted to the Awards page. The CATC will not hold an Early Career Presenter competition at the Fall 2023 meeting in Sydney Australia. We look forward to seeing you down under!