Technical Specialty Group on Computational Acoustics
The technical scope of the Computational Acoustics Technical Specialty Group includes the following topics:
- Numerical methods for acoustic wave propagation, scattering, structural interactions, and other acoustically related phenomena.
- Optimization, parallelization, and acceleration of computational algorithms.
- Validation, benchmarking, and uncertainty analysis in computational models.
- Computational learning methods, data analytics, and visualization.
- Practical utilization of acoustical computations for engineering and noise control, and integration into other simulations.
The CA TSG will again hold an Early Career Presenter competition at the Fall 2021 Seattle meeting.
We are looking for nice computational graphics to add to our site. Let the TSG Chair (email@example.com) know if you have one!
We have updated our website. Please take a look around and let us know what you think!