Technical Specialty Group on Computational Acoustics
The technical scope of the Computational Acoustics Technical Specialty Group includes the following topics:
- Numerical methods for acoustic wave propagation, scattering, structural interactions, and other acoustically related phenomena.
- Optimization, parallelization, and acceleration of computational algorithms.
- Validation, benchmarking, and uncertainty analysis in computational models.
- Computational learning methods, data analytics, and visualization.
- Practical utilization of acoustical computations for engineering and noise control, and integration into other simulations.
We have updated our website. Please take a look around and let us know what you think!